|Млекозаместител ACCELAC GOLD 20/20|
Using full-cream milk to feed calves is expensive. Consequently milk feeding is being superseded by milk replacers. Milk replacers are formulated for the specific feeding requirements of the young calf.
- The proteins chosen in ACCELAC GOLD 20/20 are almost 100% milk-proteins.
- ACCELAC GOLD 20/20 is a high-energy milk replacer containing a minimum of 20% fat.
- Its unique property is that even when made up, it will keep at least 24 hours in the hottest weather. Thus the term long life.
- Calves tend to drink smaller quantities of ACCELAC GOLD 20/20 at frequent intervals during the day.
- Good hygiene in respect of milk feeding equipment is less critical.
- Due to the high energy and due to the specially chosen raw materials that insure a low pH (acidified CMR), feeding and preparations do not have to be carried out during the whole day.
- The low pH (acidified CMR) prevents the growth of harmful bacterial and therefore will eliminate stomach disorders.
Mix the Calf Milk Replacer (C.M.R.) in halve of the amount warmed water (45 C-50 C) briskly. When the product is dissolved homogeneously after mixing, supplement the other halve amount of water to reach the advised milk replacer-amount (liter(s) per calf a day), concentration (gram milk replacer per liter) and drinking temperature (36 C-40 C).
Supplementing of Roughage and baby-calf-concentrate can start from week 3. Water should be available all the time, except during a least the first 2 hours after each supplementation of milk replacer.
Add 1 to 1,25 kg of milk replacer to 10 L of water. The lower concentration (1 kg/10 L) is used in either an Ad Lib or ACCELAC GOLD 20/20 system. Two mixing methods are used.
Twice daily feeding:
Once daily feeding:
(*) C.M.R. = Calf Milk Replacer
When feeding at lower concentration (gr./liter), the liters CMR per feeding can be increased gradually.